How Can Pro Bono Service Work For You?
- Up to 4 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits for pro bono service
- Access to free CLE trainings through WSBA Moderate Means Program and King County Bar Association
A few hours of donated legal services not only assists low-income clients with critical legal needs but also helps you fulfill your CLE requirements.
KLS offers many ways to fit pro bono service into your schedule, such as:
- Advice clinics (Bremerton, Suquamish, Bainbridge Island, and Port Orchard)
- Housing Justice Project (Courthouse)
- Dissolution forms class (Bremerton)
- In-office one-time consultations (your office or ours)
- Mentoring new attorneys
- Direct representation
- Join our Board of Directors
- And many other ways
If you are interested in serving as a volunteer, please email or call our office.
Phone: 360-479-6125; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering is a Win-Win Opportunity
Kitsap Legal Services relies on the volunteer efforts of Bar members and non-attorneys to accomplish its goals. More than 4000 hours volunteered in 2013 made it possible for KLS to administer a variety of services to low-income individuals in our community as well as provide quality trainings to the legal community.
As a service to the legal community, KLS offers Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs. The CLE programs also bring in needed funds to cover operating expenses.
Your time and expertise are sincerely appreciated by KLS and the clients we serve.